Can you imagine yourself as the next Steve Jobs?. Want to open a business in Spain but afraid of the Spanish bureaucracy.? We can help!
Practical advice available on:
- Business administration
- Tax through our network of business professionals
Our team collaborates with the best accoutancy firms in the city and we are also available for translation services if required.
This service includes:
- Accompaniment to an experienced accountant (partner of Internships in Madrid)
- Business registration (Self Employed ,Association or Limited Company)
- Detailed information about local revenue and corporate taxation
- Detailed information about local legislation
- Advice on how to access funding (national and European)
- Assistance to obtain your NIE number (Spanish Registration Certificate)
- Accompaniment to a partner bank to open a business bank account
- Assistance and support to look for a house / apartment (including set up of utilities)
- Translation/Interpretation services (our staff members cover 3 languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian).
- Translation services (our staff members cover 4 languages: English, Italian, French, and Spanish).